Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shopping Trip

Update: So Sorry!! I was just informed that the Kellogg's deal ended on the 16th. Don't worry if you missed it. There will be another fabulous deal like it in a couple months.

I would just like to remind anyone who didn't go yet that the Pick and Save sale this week is fabulous!!! Even if you were unable to go to double coupon day yesterday you can still get some great deals. Remember, Kellogg's, Keebler, and Sunshine products are $0.99 when you buy 8. It included the Special K and Flipside crackers. There were coupons for those and more cereal coupons here.

I bought:
2 Special K Bars
2 Nutri Grain Bars
37 Kellogg's Cereal
4 Cheese Chunks 8 oz
2 Gallon Milk
2 Northern Bath Tissue 12 Double Rolls
8 White Bread
7 Crackers
1 Cascade Complete
2 Kraft Mini Marshmallows
1 Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup
2 Large bags Holiday M&Ms
6 lbs bananas

I spent $15.10 !!!!!!!!!!!

It was grand fun:) And, as an added bonus, every time I had a box of cornflakes with a touch of honey the register printed a coupon for it when I checked out to use on my next order. So, go to Pick this week. Even without the double coupons you should be able to get some REALLY cheap cereal and crackers.



Target has 10x13 glass Pyrex pans on clearance for $6.50. They are in the regular aisle with the other Pyrex stuff.
You can also use the $5 off a Kodak Camera coupon on the disposable cameras and get them for free.
Mott's Apple juice is $2.04 and there is a $1 store coupon.


The stores were crazy yesterday. Every store I was in was packed!! There were no register lines that were less then 3 people deep and most were more then that, so be prepared for a wait. The cashiers I asked about it said that mornings were the best time to shop. After about 1:00 p.m. the stores get crazy. Everyone seemed pretty cheerful though. I had lots of interesting conversations with other line waiters. I only ran into one rude woman, but I just shrugged it off and figured every Whoville needs a Grinch, right? Anyway, have fun shopping. Now that I have enough cereal for a siege I think I will just stay home until after Christmas and avoid any more grinches :) Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment