Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Important Information Documents

Now, as most people know, I like to be prepared for anything.  I was looking for a way to organize our family phone numbers and insurance companies and doctors and so forth so it would be easy to locate when I stumbled upon this website.  I was just thinking about how to organize it for my own convenience, but she has very sensible ideas for what information you should have in an emergency too.  Most of it was items I had never considered, like family pictures to prove your child belongs to you.  If you open her documents in Microsoft Word you can easily add all your own information to them.  Hopefully you will never need the emergency parts of this but, if you do, now you will be ready.  I hope you find this as helpful as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment