Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Target

I was at Target this morning and spotted some great clearances. Remember, items go fast at 75% off so hurry!

The summer picnic items were 75% off. This included things like lawn chairs, tableware, outdoor toys, etc. Some specific items I noted were 400 count paper napkins for $0.75, plastic plates for $0.50, straw totes for $6, ice tea maker for $5.00, ice cream maker for $6, stainless steel water bottles for $3-$4, and bubbles for $0.25.

There were also a lot of shoes marked down to 75% off. I bought two pairs and the register also printed a coupon for $5 off a $20 shoe purchase.

Some clearance bras were $3.34 at 75% off.

Merona hobo bags were clearanced to $2.50 and some clutches were $4.xx. Use the $3.00 off a merona handbag coupon that was on Target.com last week on these.

Champion 4 pack womens socks for $5.99. Use the $5.00 Champion coupon that was on Target.com last week. These were not in the sock section but were back by the women's Champion athletic clothes.

Men's Merona t-shirts on sale for $6.00 (usually $7.99) use the $3.00 coupon that was on Target.com last week.

Toy clearances were still at 30-50% so hopefully some will go down to 75% off later in the week.

Crayola crayons 24 pack $0.25

I think that's all the great stuff I found today. This was just a quick stop with ALL the kids as I had heard that the summer stuff would be 75% off. I'll let you know if I find any additional deals at my regular (hopefully child free) trip later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment