Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Taco Chicken Bake

Taco Chicken bake

Place shredded, cooked, chicken into casserole dish or cake pan.

Add 1 can corn (frozen corn would work fine too), 1 can Rotel tomatoes, 1 can beans (I used black beans) to each plus Salt and Pepper and some ground cumin.

Mix.

Top with shredded cheese (if desired) before baking.

Bake at 350 for 30 - 45 minutes.

Serve with rice and/or chips.

I just made this recipe last night. I got it from $5 Dinners. She made it into to two smaller casseroles but I have too many kids for that. She says you can make multiples and freeze for later too. I didn't do that though because I wasn't sure if my family would like it. I skipped the corn because my kids hate corn and served it in taco shells (because I had some). It was really good. Even my chicken haters liked it. The baby thought it was really great :) I think it would have been really good served on rice too. It was definitely cheap, healthy, and tasty so it's a winner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment